[Nfb-seniors] auction at Convention

Georgia gkitchen at gfn.org
Mon May 4 15:49:02 UTC 2009

Hi Ramona,

Yes, I can bring them. Normally if they are series, Tom will rubberband them
together.

I will try to bring different shows in the 2 boxes of 50 so they may sell
better. I can only  get tapes donated because many of the vendors are
switching to cd and those that are ot are retiring. They are new masters.

Thanks for your note,
Georgia