[Nfb-seniors] Board Meeting for the Travel and Tourism Division on August 24th 2011 at 7pm Eastern

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 16:13:44 UTC 2011

On August 24th, 2011 at 7 pm Eastern.

The Travel & Tourism Division a proud division of the National
Federation of the Blind will will be holding it's first
teleconference to revamp the division.

The call-in number is 1-805-360-1000 this is not a toll free number

Once you get the recording, you will be asked to put in your
participant access code which is 871517#

We will ask you all to be muted until we open the lines up for
comments and discussions from the floor because of background noise
and from people around you.

To mute your phone press *6 on your phone, to unmute hit *6

Agenda:

Agenda:
Introduction from President and officers and giving a little back
ground about all of us

Upcoming State Conventions and how to get all of us to promote the division.

Website what we want up on the website, Peter Donahue and I have been
working on this, and need your input and ideas as well of what we
want to be put on the website before it goes live.

Newsletter

Talk list

Increasing membership and fundraising ideas

What direction do we want to take the division?

Ideas for us traveling and doing advocacy at the same time.
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
<http://www.echevarriatravel.com>http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/

631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com< mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.