[Nfb-seniors] convention minutes

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 17:52:16 UTC 2011

That's great Judy! Thank you. I spent lots of time this last convention
volunteering and helping since I am from Orlando and unfortunately missed
your seminar. Take care and thanks for the links.

Sherri

PS:  I remember years ago seeing info about the seniors seminars and
programs and division and thinking "I could care less about that." Now look
at me! I'm there!