[Nfb-seniors] MediGap Insurance?

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 27 12:31:25 UTC 2012

Dear George,

I have had very good treatment by United Health Care-Medicare Complete.
I have had to have a heart valve replaced and 4 years later had to have a
double bypass and 2 years ago, a appendectomy.
I am also  diabetic and have high blood pressure and arthritis.
I am on a (PPO) Preferred Physician's Organization that gives me the
flexibility to pick my doctors.
I am very happy with it and my doctor's.
I also have a AARP supplement part and office visits are 10-20 dollars.

I wish you luck in your retirement.

David Evans and GD Jack.