[Nfb-seniors] Hello all! I'm a new member of the Blind Senior list!

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 4 14:56:49 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!  My name is Linda, and I’m from Il.  I lost my sight 10 years ago, and have learned some things with coping with Blindness.      I met a Blind girl from my Church, who has helped me to gain confidence to walk outside with my cane, after some mobility training, and other things!  She’s been a God sent.    I’m in my mid 50’s, and just wanted to learn some things from the Senior list!    Sincerely, Linda