[Nfb-seniors] Hello all! I'm a new member of the Blind Senior list!

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 4 15:04:21 UTC 2014

Hello and welcome to our list
I reside in New Jersey and am our division President of the seniors in our
state.
We would lovve for you to join us on our next phone conference if you so
desire.
Currently we are gearing up for our state convention which is this Thursday
through sunday.
You can contact me directly if you wish by sending an email to:
jdegen16 at outlook.com
Let me know where you are living and perhaps we can get you hooked up with a
senior division in your state