[Nfb-seniors] This and that

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Thu Nov 6 02:45:09 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,  Yes, Linda,  I am from Australia and we do have Splenda
here, as yet I have not tried the recipes using that as my friend, for some
reason, does not like sweet foods.  At least that makes it a little easier
to cook for him as it being all savoury food in portions.

Diane, my eye condition is also R.P.   We have been overseas a couple of
times, have not yet been to the U.S. but hopefully someday.  We loved France
and Italy and thought Scotland and Ireland were places we could easily live
happily, though it was perfect weather time, late spring.

We have five grandchildren, one set of five year old twins in there, so life
is often busy.

I enjoy gardening, a bit hit and miss but, right now we are picking lots of
Kale, silver beet and lettuce, and there are a lot of herbs and tomatoes
coming on.  I enjoy cooking, so having some vegetables and herbs on hand is
a nice thing.  Listening to books is also something I like to do.

Best wishes and I too am wondering where everyone has been, perhaps people
have been like me and not seen posts so assumed the list was not going. I'm
glad it has started up again.

Valerie