[Nfb-seniors] This and that

Judy Mayo jhunterm53 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 20:05:02 UTC 2014

-
Mike,
Maybe I will join Diabetes Talk later on. I totally understand what
you are saying. I for one, am not caterwauling. The ones who are
caterwauling, need to stop and get a grip I believe that I have
developed the faculty of inventiveness.When I was on the pump and had
to go back to the shots I did the same checking, the calculations and
figured out my dosages to take. I still do that with the pen. As for
the latest and greatest gewgaws on the market,,,well, I could care
less about them. I am happy with what I have. Besides, I can not
afford the latest and greatest gewgaws on the market. The GLVC/NFB has
helped me greatly. I have been helped by my fellow members more than
the Center for vision loss has helped me. Do not get me talking about
that subject right now. I do not have nor can I afford an iphone. I
have a free cell phone that I got free from the government and get45
minutes a month free each month. I use that for emergencies when I go
away from the house. I have a land line phone in the house. I do not
have to worry about using minutes on that phone. It took me awhile to
learn how to use the cell phone, but I got it.
By the way, I did get the email from Diabetes Talk about Tom before I
left the group.
Judy H Mayo