[Nfb-seniors] Thanks Nancy -Craft project query

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Sat Nov 15 09:14:13 UTC 2014

Thanks Nancy, I mixed up the seniors list with the craft,sent the message to
the wrong list!   I've re sent it now to craft. Thank you for letting me
know.
Cheers.  Valerie

If you are interested in learning new crafts and/or accessible craft classes
you might want to check out the NFB Crafters Division web site at:
www.krafterskorner.org.

Nancy Yeager