[Nfb-seniors] FW: [Wcb-l] Fwd: [leadership] Need Braille Reader to Look at Knitting and Crocheting Guidelines

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Nov 16 17:35:22 UTC 2014

From: Wcb-l [mailto:wcb-l-bounces at wcbinfo.org] On Behalf Of Marlaina Lieberg
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2014 7:14 AM
To: wcb
Subject: [Wcb-l] Fwd: [leadership] Need Braille Reader to Look at Knitting and Crocheting Guidelines

Marlaina Lieberg

206-979-3224

Sent from my iPhone 6

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sandy Ruconich via leadership <leadership at acb.org>
Date: November 15, 2014 at 9:08:11 PM PST
To: "leadership at acb.org" <leadership at acb.org>

Hello, everyone:

A committee of the Braille Authority of North America (BANA) has developed guidelines for transcribing knitting and crocheting materials—patterns, for example. I know absolutely nothing about either knitting or crocheting! So I need at least one braille reader to look at these guidelines to provide feedback on what is well done and what, if anything, needs changing. Could you please let experienced knitters and crocheters in your affiliates know that I need their help? I have only one hardcopy braille version but can email an electronic braille copy to anyone with the necessary knowledge and a refreshable braille display.

Thanks for your help. I look forward to hearing from knitters and crocheters!

Sandy Ruconich
ACB BANA Representatjve

Sent from my iPhone