[Nfb-seniors] Technology Challenges

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Nov 30 03:51:22 UTC 2014

Regina:

I have not availed myself of tech services from the Washington state
Department of Services for the Blind because, as some people will tell you,
while I do not characterize myself as a tech guru, some other people do; I'm
fairly tech-savvy.

In any event, I can think of two or three persons participating in the
program for elderly blind persons who are being trained in tech devices and
who have computers from our DSB who are senior citizens and who may not have
a vocational goal.

Hang in there.

Mike Freeman