[Nfb-seniors] Technology Challenges

Dwight Johnson dwightej7 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 30 21:53:07 UTC 2014

Hello Regina:

I am a senior from Tennessee.  I get most of my help from the two following
web sites.

For help with windows 8, go to the Freedom Scientific web site,
www.freedomscientific.com and in the search box type windows 8 with JAWS.
This will bring up several podcasts among other things that cover various
aspects of Windows 8.

You may also wish to try this link.

http://www.jaws-users.com/help/

JAWS also has a user list that I find very helpful with anything concerning
computers with screen readers.

Good luck,
Dwight Johnson