[Nfb-seniors] Listening to the Recordings of Our Senior Division's Great Telephone Conferences by Your Home Phone

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Feb 26 21:52:07 UTC 2015

Hi you all

It is possible to use your telephone to dial into where recorded copies of
our phone conferences are stored upon the Internet. Below, find a brief set
of instructions, followed by the information you need to listen to all our
conference recordings.

Dial: (712) 432-1202. You will reach, "Free Conference Call Dot Com." At the
prompt, punch in the following access code- 7859633. You will next be asked
for the reference number for the recording you wish to listen to. Below are
the reference numbers for each of our recorded calls:

.Cane Travel, February 24th 2015- Hosted by Jeff Altman, and Maurice Peret:
When asked for the reference code, press 7, followed by the Pound Key.

.Cooking by Touch, June 4th 2014- Hosted by Jennifer. Wenzel: When asked for
the reference code, press 4, followed by the Pound Key.

.Blindness, A Family Dynamic, May 8th 2014- Hosted by Fatos Floyd: When
asked for the reference code, press 3, followed by the Pound Key.

.Financial Management After Blindness, May 1st 2014- Hosted by Bob Burns:
When asked for the reference code, press 2, followed by the Pound Key.

Respectfully yours,
Robert Leslie Newman
President, NFB of Nebraska Senior Division