[Nfb-seniors] NOT SO SILENT AUCTION

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Mon May 11 15:15:28 UTC 2015

Hello Judy and all
This is Janie Degenshein
We will be there in numbers (about 8 of us) from the small but spirited state
of New Jersey.
We will donate 2 cookbooks titled From Our Hearts to Your Homes
E Z Recipes you can make with your eyes closed
and 2 bottles of perfume for this auction.
If you need assistance in any way, the members of our state are willing to do
just that!
See you in a few short months.
woo hoo
Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
President National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Technology Division
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdegen16 at comcast.net