[Nfb-seniors] Please post the following 5th senior division conference call announcement from Ruth Sager, president, NFB Senior division

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Wed May 27 01:43:56 UTC 2015

Sorry, Ruth, am getting hung up on the '"View Slide Show.  That sounds like
an image, and screen readers do not do images.  I am using Windows Live mail
with Windows 8.1.

If I need to do something else to view this e-mail, I invite help from
anyone on the list.

Thanks Ruth.

Judy

conference call announcement from Ruth Sager, president, NFB Senior division