[Nfb-seniors] NFBN Senior Division - Reminder of September 12th phone meeting

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Sun Sep 11 23:45:27 UTC 2016

Thank-you NFB of Nebraska, Senior Division for extending this invitation. Kansas is in the early development stage for starting  such a division and hope to learn from other established divisions the "how to" help our state's seniors looking for help in their  adjustment to vision loss. I will be calling in as perhaps some others in Kansas. Dianne Hemphill