[Nfb-seniors] May Conference Call Reminder - May 18th - Continue the discussion of independence

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu May 4 15:04:14 UTC 2017

Hey you All

RE: Don't forget our upcoming phone conference!

. Thursday, May 18, 2017 Wayne Marshall with his colleagues from the Senior
Support Group at the Colorado Center for the Blind will continue the
discussion of independence, Seniors In Charge: Cane Travel, Blindness
Training Essential Elements To Attain Newfound Independence. (this topic
began at our
April meeting.)

Time of Call: 4:00Eastern standard time; 3:00 Central time; 2:00 Mountain
time; 1:00 Pacific time

Conference call numbers: Dial 712-432-1500 - Access code: 759633pound

All calls are recorded.

To listen to past conference calls, go to our Division's webpage at:
http://seniors.nfb.org