[Nfb-seniors] NFBN Senior Division October Meeting Notice - 2 Monday's away

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 23:08:31 UTC 2017

Hi you all

RE: Notice of our October meeting!

(Visitors are welcome)

Contents of this message:

*When and how to get on the call

*Agenda

*Minutes and Treasurer's reports from our last meeting- coming in next
notice!

*The NFB Pledge

*#1 When and How to Get On the Call:

Date: Monday October 9th

Time: 6:00 MT, 7:00 CT

Phone: 1-712-451-0011

Access Code: 345154Pound

*#2 Agenda:

-First- Come-to-order, say our NFB pledge (Who will volunteer to present our
pledge?)

-Second- secretary & treasurers Reports Will be given

-OLD BUSINESS:

-Membership- do make calls to past members who have not joined us during
recent meetings. And/or think of someone new to call and invite to join us
for this or next month's meeting.

-Any new ideas for finding people who need us?

-Anything you may bring

-We discuss and finish up our plans for the Division meeting we will hold at
the 2017 state convention; convention starts Friday, Oct. 13, our meeting is
first thing Saturday the 14th, and on Sunday, after a morning session
convention ends.

--NEW BUSINESS:

-Anything you may bring

*#3 Philosophical Discussion: What is the benefit of attending convention?
And if you are a longtime convention goer, how do you continue to benefit
from attending?

--Finally- Brags & Drags

--Adjournment

*#4 NFB Pledge:

 I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National

Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for
the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to
abide by its constitution.