[Nfb-seniors] NFBN Senior division February Meeting - 2 Monday's off, Feb. 12

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 00:17:18 UTC 2018

Hi you all

RE: Reminder of our February meeting; Two Monday's away

Guests are welcome

Contents of this message:

*When and how to get on the call

*Agenda

*Minutes from our last meeting; coming soon

*The NFB Pledge

*#1 When and How to Get On the Call:

Date: Monday February 12th

Time: 6:00 MT, 7:00 CT

Phone: 1-712-451-0011

Access Code: 345154Pound

*#2 Agenda:

-First- Come-to-order, say our NFB pledge ( Presenter  will be announced)

(may have a special guest)

-Second- secretary & treasurers Reports Will be given

--OLD BUSINESS:

-Membership- do make calls to past members who have not joined us during
recent meetings. And/or think of someone new to call and invite to join us
for this or next month's meeting.

-Any new ideas for finding people who need us?

-Please, More talk about our program on RTBS: brainstorm topics for shows,
volunteers to share their methods (we record them)

-Anything you may bring

--NEW BUSINESS:

-More coming

-Anything you may bring

--Finally- Brags & Drags

--Adjournment

*#4 NFB Pledge:

 I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National

Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for
the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to
abide by its constitution.