[Nfb-seniors] History Lady gets this! - FW: Bolotin Announcement

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 16:01:34 UTC 2018

If you have not had the pleasure to witness Peggy Chong give one of her talks on historical blind people, or read one or more of her written articles or books about these people... well, you need to! they are very educational and good reading. There have been many of us, the blind, who have come before us! And they have help the blind of today to more fully live the life we all thirst for. (What will you leave for others to know about life?)