[Nfb-seniors] The DOT Braille Smart Watch

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri Jul 27 16:20:36 UTC 2018

Hi,
Do you have one? I don't know of anyone who does, but I'd be curious about
how well it works. One thing I am wondering about is that I don't think it
has a cover over the braille.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name!
"This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or
discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9
My evangelism blog is at ask in jesus name . org Visit us at catlines . com
with our store coming soon.  (remove the spaces.) Advice from my cats:"Meow
when you feel like it."