[Nfb-seniors] The DOT Braille Smart Watch

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Jul 28 07:14:25 UTC 2018

Hi,
No, I didn't go read about it. I'd be more interested, too, if it were way
less expensive. I think it is a good idea. I just wondered about the braille
cells because they are pretty fragile, as far as I know.
Thanks for the info.
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name!
"This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or
discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9
My evangelism blog is at ask in jesus name . org Visit us at catlines . com
with our store coming soon.  (remove the spaces.) Advice from my cats:"Meow
when you feel like it."