[Nfb-seniors] first 2018 National Senior division Conference Call - This Thursday!

Barbara Shaidnagle bshaid at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 21:17:16 UTC 2018

That was a nice phone conference.  It was interesting hearing about where
Art and Ruth live.  I hope maybe a future call can address the problem Joe
in D.C. is having of moving to Florida and wanting the kind of place where
I live, in independent living not affiliated with a medical facility, no
need of a buy in, just a mere rental.