[Nfb-seniors] first 2018 National Senior division Conference Call - This Thursday!

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Sat Mar 24 14:57:16 UTC 2018

…this call really covered a lot of important things we, here in Kansas, want to continue the discussion during our upcoming  call in meeting - Tuesday, April 10. 7 PM  Central time. Please join us if you can. Here’s the call in number plus  access code:
1-916-235-1420
access with: 879925 pound
Dianne Hemphill
NFB of Kansas