[Nfb-seniors] NFBN Senior Division - April Meeting - Monday the 8th - Special Guest

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 23:25:39 UTC 2019

Hi you all

First: Pardon for the lateness of this notice; I've had two cancelations on
guest speakers; would have had two short presentations for this meeting, but
a second one, then another second one had to postpone, asking for a
rain-check. But hey, we've got one important speaker lined up- so read on!

RE: Our meeting for April is Monday the 8th

Non-members are welcome

Contents of this message:

*When and how to get on the call

*Agenda

*The NFB Pledge

* Secretary's and Treasurer's reports; coming, and will be read at the
meeting

*#1 When and How to Get On the Call: