[Nfb-seniors] First 2019 Seniors Conference call recording is available to listen to

Carol Braithwaite cwbraithwaite at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 30 20:54:27 UTC 2019

Thank you, Robert. Does getting this message from you mean I am signed up
for the listserv? I'd really like to be. Each time I have sent the response
confirmation back to get signed up, though, it will not work for me. Maybe I
am doing something wrong. Do I need to get you to walk me through the
process? I am a very unadapt user of Fusion on websites. Thanks. The call
was great! I will follow the link you give to see how the archive works.
Carol