[NFB-Seniors] Alabama seniors meeting is Thursday, October 10.

cwbraithwaite cwbraithwaite at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 10 16:10:54 UTC 2019

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, October 8, 2019, 12:27 PM, DENISE VALKEMA via NFB-Seniors <nfb-seniors at nfbnet.org> wrote:

When is the Alabama seniors meeting? As stated previously October 12th is not a Thursday. Great to have more meetings to  learn and share!

it is also helpful to change the subject line if the subject is changing.

Thanks,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida