[NFB-Seniors] The Blind History Lady's - Branches on the Family Tree - Text Version

Carol Braithwaite cwbraithwaite at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 3 20:31:50 UTC 2019

Does anyone know if there is a podcast where these blind history stories are
shared? With more and more seniors using iPhones and becoming savvy about
the ease of accessing information and enjoyment via podcasts, it occurred to
me that this might be a great way not only to enjoy the stories ourselves
but a great resource for sharing with our family members and friends, as
well as increasing awareness of the positiveness of many blind people with
the greater coumunity.