[NFB-Seniors] Fwd: NFB of Georgia Senior Division Announcement

Carol Braithwaite cwbraithwaite at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 20 17:49:53 UTC 2019

Can someone please fill me in on how to contact the organization that
recycles old blindness technology? I have a BrailleNote (2002 model) and 2
handheld video recorders that need to be repaired, if possible, and
recycled. I had so much trouble with the BrailleNote during the 10 yrs, I
was working that I swore I'd never use an upgraded one. It spent more time
in the repair shop and in the mail than in my possession, it seemed. When I
got it back each time, it would work for a short time and then go funk
again. But I sure do miss it! It was the greatest thing to have it in the
car because I could use transit time to practice using Braille, and I got
pretty quick at it. I can't see paying the $$ for an Apex, though. Does
anyone have any input on this subject?