[NFB-Seniors] Zoom Meetings and VoiceOver announces people coming and going! How to not have that happen...

Sharon Wolfe hissharon at icloud.com
Tue Aug 18 19:18:56 UTC 2020

Yes, if you do triple finger double tap, speech will be off! And if you repeat this the speech will be back on! I use this technique all the time! whenever I am watching YouTube video or podcast also, not just zoom conference call, it will be lessannoying! You definitely will be happier with your iPhone after this!
From Sharon in Oklahoma