[NFB-Seniors] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} Hobbies - Do you have one? Will you share it with the rest of us? READ THIS MESSAGE

Sharon Wolfe hissharon at icloud.com
Sat Aug 22 21:57:18 UTC 2020

Yes, Barbara! I would be delighted if you can share your 700 antique music box play! What is the size of that music box? I love the tune of the music boxes, I’m from Japan and we had so many different tunes on the small music boxes some of them are mounted in a jewelry box, it has mirror floor and a little ballerina pops up when open the jewelry box and she has a magnetic ballet shoes on andspins With the music that plays! Wow! It brings me back such a wonderful memory from the past!
Sharon Wolfe from Oklahoma