[NFB-Seniors] Shirley and Judy And Dave A. - RE: Unsubscribe this email address asap please

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 17:07:36 UTC 2020

Hi, you two

I did forward this request on to Dave Andrews, too. And yes, Shirley, as Judy (she being a teacher at heart), has reminded us of the option we all have to help ourselves, listed below- to unsubscribe, and/or change how the list will serve our needs. There is also a link to the Seniors division’s website; there is a lot of useful information there on our site.

But hey, just in case you need it, Dave Andrews, the manager of all NFB lists, is here to help if needed.

Shirley, hope you and yours’ are doing well, in these times of this nasty virus.

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFB seniors division, Second Vice President

NFB of Nebraska Senior Division. President

NFB of Nebraska Omaha Chapter, Secretary