[NFB-Seniors] Ring Tingle Tingling

Neyhart, Sandy Sandy.Neyhart at state.sd.us
Mon Dec 14 16:52:00 UTC 2020

Unsubscribe

Sandy Neyhart
605-773-4644

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of the South Dakota Department of Human Services. It is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, attorney-client privileged, confidential, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone at 605.773.5990 or by reply transmission by email, and delete all copies of the message.

Non-Discrimination
The Department of Human Services does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs, activities, or services. For more information about this policy or to file a Discrimination Complaint you may contact: Discrimination Coordinator, Legal Services, 3800 E. Hwy 34, c/o 500 E Capitol Ave., Pierre SD 57501. Phone: 605.773.5990. Email: dhsinfo at state.sd.us.