[NFB-Seniors] [Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Nebraska Senior Division May Meeting - Monday the 11th - NFB Krafters Division Presents

Barbara Loos beloos at neb.rr.com
Tue May 12 02:04:45 UTC 2020

Hi everyone:

Brad and I are doing fine, except that we forgot about tonight’s meeting. We were in a conversation with our grandson Jameson until just before our zoom evening prayer time and didn’t think about the meeting until we heard from both Nancy Oltman and Chris Boone. Sorry we missed it and hope we will be there next month.

We didn’t get to brag about our new dining room table, chairs and bench that arrived today. Guess we will do that next month, too.

Hope everyone is well. sorry we missed Tammy‘s presentation.

Sincerely,

Barbara and Brad

Sent from my iPhone