[NFB-Seniors] Join the NFB of Ohio and Make the Season Bright!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 20:37:39 UTC 2020

“Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe Helps to make the season bright!”

The Community Service committee invites you and all your little ones,
to our journey into an enchanted wonderland this Christmas!!

The Cinnamon Bear, a Classic Holiday Radio Series will be aired live
for thirteen nights on the NFB Ohio Zoom platform!!

The story focused on a young Judy and Jimmy Barton who go to the
magical world of Maybeland. The silver star to their Christmas tree is
tragically missing! Their quest to recover their precious heirloom
takes them on many unpredictable adventures filled with lots of twists
and turns while facing colorful characters along the way! The pair
cannot do it alone though, helping with the search is a sassy stuffed
bear with shoe-button eyes and a green ribbon around his neck. They
call him The Cinnamon Bear!

When: Friday, November 27th through Wednesday, December 23rd
Time: Starting at 5:00 p.m.
Episodes: 2 per night; 15 minutes each
Where: The NFB Ohio Zoom room

HTTPS://ZOOM.US/J/4081850851
One Tap Mobile: +1-646-876-9923
Pass Code: 4081850851

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live the Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio
Community Service Committee
www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a
difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of
my dreams with my
Federation family"