[NFB-Seniors] answers ab out senior retreaat

Judy Sanders jsanders.nfb at comcast.net
Wed Aug 18 21:01:27 UTC 2021

It’s all about our senior retreat.
Here are answers to questions we have received about our retreat.
list of 3 items
1. It is not necessary to be a member of the NFB to attend the retreat.
2. There is one fee for the entire retreat. You may attend any or all of it. You can just attend the first day, if you wish, but there are no refunds.
3. The only requirement to attend is that you be legally blind or having vision loss.
list end
If you wish to reach someone by phone call Judy Sanders at
612-375-1625.
We look forward to your attendance at our retreat.
Judy Sanders
sent from Mail for Windows