[NFB-Seniors] Inquiring

Renee Pavlus renee.pavlus at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 21:33:53 UTC 2021

Hello, I haven’t been on to many of the seminars, however I am a senior, and I was wondering if you had a conference call mindset, growing older and still being in your truths, working through depression or anxiety, and physical illness along with disability along with other aspects of aging and how they affect her I live along with the limitation for disability my brain, and how we talk, I just, and compromise. I’d be more than happy to come on and speak about these issues, my education and professional background is in clinical psychology, and I reached out to a lot of people who are dealing with grief, adjustment, aging and other things in our communities. I don’t have all the answers, but sometimes it’s good to just be open and honest and talk about things that might be extremely difficult as we age for our adjustments also with it checked our family, society, friends, how we economically manage and adoptions and how we can learn to live a full life despite or because of disability uniqueness or difference. Please contact me, I can be reached you can respond to this email, or DM me thank you

Sent from my iPhone