[NFB-Seniors] Recordings of Seniors Division's Instructional Conference Calls - Today's and beyond-

robertleslienewman at gmail.com robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 16:13:11 UTC 2021

Nancy

RE: Information that all on this list need to know

Nancy asked- "Are the classes going to be recorded?"

Thank you for the question! I need to make sure that in future, that
important bit of information is added to our notices. And yes, it will be
made available; on our website, and possibly  in a couple of different
additional handy ways.

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President

NFB Seniors Division, Second Vice President

NFBN Omaha Chapter, Secretary