[nfb-talk] [NFB-talk] New List for Blind Conservatives

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Apr 28 14:17:28 UTC 2010

Oh, stop with the martyr  stuff already. We've all been attacked on this
list. I'll bet I've suffered more abuse than any 5 people on this list. But
if you've been paying attention, you've seen my response when someone
attacks me, its the same every time -- "This isn't about me."

Satyagraha. Look it up.