[nfb-talk] Second go at- Question on NFB philosophy of fund raising

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Sat Aug 28 12:25:26 UTC 2010

the long and the short of it is this.  No matter how you ask for money, thee will always be some who see it as begging.  Bearing that in mind, I guess that, for me at least, the line would be if I had to stand on a street corner with a tin cup in my hand and ask for money;  "Alms for the blind?" you know, like that.  I'd rather die first.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

A Very Proud and Happy Mac User!!!

E-Mail: