[nfb-talk] Second go at- Question on NFB philosophy of fundraising

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Mon Aug 30 13:51:23 UTC 2010

Ray, I agree with you 100% as far as you've gone. But I'd add that, IMO, if
the NFB says, "We can't do fund raising like everybody else because of how
it looks", that's a step backward.

I say to heck with perception. Well, I'll admit that perception does matter.
But you just cannot let people's ignorance dictate *your* actions.