[NFB-Utah] NFB Convention Awction Items

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 03:31:50 UTC 2017

Our annual affiliate auction will be held Saturday during the lunch portion
of the 60th annual convention of the National Federation of the Blind of
Utah. The Auction team is now accepting donated items for this auction. In
addition to our annual chapter baskets, we have added a few categories for
which you or another member of your chapter may donate an item to fit
within these new categories. We are hoping this will allow for more people
to participate in the event and showcase some unique items.

The categories are as follows:
1. Chapter basket: A great tradition here in the state of Utah.
2. 60th anniversary item: This item is something that you and your
chapter feel would be a great item to sell on its own. Such items could
include event tickets or a commemorative item.
3.  Handcrafted: Many of our chapters have talented crafters and
artists that we hope to showcase.
4. Utah Eats: An item that is consumable, such as chocolate or baked items.
Please be in contact with your chapter president if you have an item you
would like to donate on the chapter’s behalf. I will also accept donations
from individuals but want to make sure each chapter is aware of what sorts
of items they already have in hand. You may either bring the item to the
convention, or you may contact me to arrange a time to drop it off with an
Auction team member.

In order to get the best presentation of our auction items during the
luncheon, I am requesting descriptions and a starting bid be sent to me
ahead of time. This will allow the auction team to streamline the process.
All descriptions should be sent to me at msjenniferkennedy at gmail.com by
April 6, 2017. We will be happy to accept items without descriptions, but
please be advised these items may not be as adequately described as you
would like.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Best,
Jennifer Kennedy and the Auction Team

Jennifer M. Kennedy, MA, NOMCT
Email: msjenniferkennedy at gmail.com