[NFB-Utah] NFB of Utah Scholarship Application 2018

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 16:30:58 UTC 2017

It is time to apply for a National Federation of the Blind of Utah
Scholarship. The application deadline is March 31, 2018, but you are highly
encouraged to apply early. No late or incomplete submissions will be
accepted.
This is the first year we have created our own application, so please email
any problems you may have to deja.powell at gmail.com.
The following link is for the NFB of Utah scholarship application only:
https://goo.gl/forms/wPN4aG2o7YRSbhuw2
Documents to help with your application:
1. Proof of legal blindness.
2. Submission checklist.
Please contact Deja Powell at 801-891-3430, or by email at
deja.powell at gmail.com with any questions.

--
Deja M. Powell, MA, NOMC
PhD Candidate, Capella University
Email: deja.powell at gmail.com
Twitter: @slateandstylish
Instagram: @SlateandStylishDeja
Blog: slateandstylish.blogspot.com

Email: deja.powell at gmail.com
Twitter: @slateandstylish
Instagram: @SlateandStylishDeja
Blog: slateandstylish.blogspot.com
"Anyone who ever gave you confidence, you owe them a lot." -Breakfast at
Tiffany's
"Anyone who ever gave you confidence, you owe them a lot." -Breakfast at
Tiffany's

Jerry Nealey
Hotline 801-info-nfb (801-632-6632)
www.nfbutah.org