[NFB-Utah] Funeral Arrangements for Al Hicks

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 04:12:48 UTC 2017

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah;

On Thursday of last week we lost one of our founding members, Al Hicks. Al
was a true friend and personified the philosophy and spirit of the NFB of
Utah. In 2015, the NFB of Utah honored Al with our Kenneth Jernigan Award.
Al will truly be missed but his service and memory will live on.
Below is the announcement for his funeral.

Warmest Regards,

Everette Bacon
President, NFB of Utah

W Allen Hicks
April 28, 1933 - November 23, 2017
Viewing December 1, 2017 at 10:00 AM
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Center 3rd Ward, 1955 W
400 N, Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Funeral Service December 1, 2017 at 12:00 PM
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Center 3rd Ward, 1955 W
400 N, Salt Lake City, UT 84116

Jerry Nealey
Hotline 801-info-nfb (801-632-6632)
www.nfbutah.org