[NFB-Utah] Weber Davis Chapter BBQ

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 04:36:03 UTC 2021

Announcing the Weber Davis Chapter BBQ

Please join us
August 21st
11:00 AM
Barbie Elliott’s home- 357 N Coventry Circle
Fruit Heights UT 84037

The Chapter will provide burgers, hotdogs & buns
The board will provide all the fixings, drinks, & chips

If you’re able to attend, please bring a side dish or a dessert & if it’s convenient, bring a chair.

We would love to end the summer with a great time together!

Sincerely, your NFBU Weber Davis Chapter Board

PS
Please respond here if transportation is a concern. We’ll make sure all who would like to come, have a way to get there.

Upcoming important events—
• September 18- chapter hike on the Lagoon Trail
• October- meet the blind month fundraiser, date to be determined
• November 19th- accessible game night
• December 4- lunch & white elephant gift exchange
• January 15 – dancing & karaoke
• February 19– “walking tacos“ business meeting
• March 19th- elections

--

Cheralyn Creer

Secretary Weber Davis Chapter  NFBU