[NFB-Utah] March guide dog group meeting

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 03:24:25 UTC 2024

Hello fellow guide, dog users!

I hope you all are having a great spring and a great year so far. Please join the next guide dog call via zoom on Wednesday, March 27 at 7:30

We will be discussing the 2024 Utah Nfb convention, the mini seminar during convention, tour, prices, and auction basket, and more! You will not want to miss this meeting!

If you have anything that you’d like to add to the agenda, please reach out to me with your ideas :-)

When: Wednesday, March 27 at 7:30 MST

Where: Zoom

 <https://zoom.us/j/8061136194> https://zoom.us/j/8061136194#

One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#
Phone: 720-707-2699

Tina Reisner