[NFB-Utah] NFB March SLC Chapte Extravaganza

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 05:15:08 UTC 2024

Come join us for our upcoming NFB Salt Lake Chapter Hop into Spring pizza, games, and music extravaganza.

When:  Saturday, March 23rd

Where: The DSBVI building at 2050 N. 1950 W, SLC

Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

Please RSVP using the google link below. We are asking members to bring a treat and let us know how many people will be attending.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSclJKIYT1N4zfLhSw1kL3oQBl4HlpxmugYWK3GcwVfVDtf_Cg/viewform

We will have several games including a heads and tails fundraiser  activity where you will need to bring a few dollar bills to donate and where you have a chance to win a pot. Each player will put a  $into a pot and then picks heads or tail. A coin is flipped  with winners remaining in the pot until there is only 1 winner left. Our chapter keeps half the pot and the winner gets the rest.

There is no cost for the event. The chapter will provide pizza and drinks. We are asking members to bring a favorite treat There is talk of conducting a easter eggs/candy hunt using multiple areas of the DSBVI building. Music and the hope for warmer days will be in the air.

Don’t miss it.

Follow us for events, announcements, and fun at:

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Salt Lake Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah

 <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> @saltlakechapte <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Twitter handle: @nfbutah_slc <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Instagram: nfbuslchapter