[NFB-Utah] Deadlines are Approaching don't delay!

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 14:58:01 UTC 2024

The State convention dates are set for Thursday April 11 through Saturday April 13, 2024. The hotel and registration for the convention are open and at the chapter meeting we will talk about all the updates and events known to this point.

If you are planning on attending the convention please consider registering sooner so we can get an accurate count on meals. There are less then 10 days to get the discounted hotel rate so please don’t delay.

The theme this year for the convention is

“Launch into Action! Be strong enough to stand on your own, Smart enough to know when you need help,

and Brave enough to know when to ask!”

Registration link <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKQEduyszupgnSzQ-YIfC46K9NWF6H7m6ynyP4Q7DnWqG5PQ/viewform?usp=share_link>

Hotel Link <https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1691170840996&key=GRP>

The NFB scholarship deadline is on March 22nd, so please get your application in soon.

https://nfbutah.org/scholarships-programs