[Nfb-web] PayPal Help

Daved Daly daved at lightwave.net
Wed Feb 4 03:45:54 UTC 2009

Manually moving your funds around via direct bank transfers is the norm,
Upon a quick search, I was completely unable to find any reference to a
"daily sweep" (automated transfer of funds from your PayPal balance to your
bank account.)  So, if they still offer that service (which doesn't seem to
be what you wanted anyways)  It's well hidden.

To manually move funds you simply select ths "Withdraw: Transfer to Bank
Account" Tab/link from the site once you are logged in.

It will ask you how much of your available funds you wish to transfer, and
to which bank account you have previously associated with the account.

There are 3 different types of PayPal accounts, personal, premier, and
business.  The only difference between Premier and Business is that the
Business level account provides the ability for multi user access .  You can
have one Personal and one Premier or Business account, but you can't
associate the same bank accounts or credit cards to different accounts.

If you/they don't already have a referral link, feel free to use:
https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=4KWKYFK6PDCVC
(Yes, that gets me a little free $ if they sign up and become a PayPal
merchant.)

-Daved