[Nfb-web] online event registration

Berggren, John JBerggren at nfb.org
Thu Jun 11 20:06:33 UTC 2009

Greetings, all-

I spoke with an affiliate treasurer the other day and he expressed
interest in taking payments online for state convention registration.  I
know some of you folks out there are using PayPal to accept registration
payments on your sites.  My question is "how do you link registration
details and payment details together?"  If John Doe registers for
convention and makes a payment from ljx3851 at gmail.com, it's not readily
apparent that the two are associated with one another.  Is this easy to
do with PayPal?  Thanks for any experiences shared.

Regards,

John Berggren

Director, Internal Technology

National Federation of the Blind